Flooring Workshop is a bespoke programme of wood flooring both site and factory finished to compliment your interior, and meet your specification criteria exactly. Our manufacturing partners that produce this range provide a great platform that is flexible and reliable. Underwritten by manufacturer warranties and expert consultation.
The main collections are produced in three key qualities :
- Flooring Workshop Herringbone 10/4 ( 90 / 120mm widths )
- Flooring Workshop Plank 15/4
- Flooring Workshop Plank 20/6
All are manufactured with a ply core and tongue & groove installation.
The raw materials are graded in three main categories : Character / Natural and Select grades to provide a compliment to the style that is required by your interior.
The finishes provided to your unique floor include :
- Bevelled edges ( either 2V or 4V )
- Non-Bevelled finish
- Natural oiled
- Hard wax oiled
- Lacquered finish ( 5%, 20%, 40% or 80% gloss level )
- Invisible lacquered finish
- Brushed or Smooth texture
- Coloured / Limed / multi-finish
We offer the following widths :
Plank lengths can be fixed or random length ( 500mm – 2400mm )
We offer the following wood species including some beautiful exotics.
- Oak – all widths
In the 90 / 120 / 140 and 180mm widths you can select from :
Call us to discuss your exact requirement, all made to order within 4-6 weeks of order placement.